Otolaryngology | ENT | Surgical Associates of Grinnell
What is Otolaryngology?
Otolaryngology (ENT) is comprised of surgical and medical care of the ears, nose, and throat of all ages.
Comprehensive head and neck care includes
- pediatric and adult allergy diagnosis and treatment
- facial plastics
- skin lesion excision and repair
- surgery for chronic sinus disease and nasal obstruction
- surgery of the head and neck for obstructive sleep apnea and snoring
Otolaryngology also includes the surgical management of
- the ears
- salivary glands and neck masses
As a fully trained specialist in Otolaryngology, Dr. Whitman is highly skilled in the surgical and medical treatment of head and neck diseases.